BOSTON BONNEL SPRING 6" MATTRESS FOR BED
- Comfort level- medium firm
- Exclusive edge wire technology for better support & sleeping surface
- Premium quilted knitted fabric
- Exclusive profile foam for cushioning
- Warranty - 5 years
We ship all our products through bluedart/ tci xps/ gati/hand delivery. Delivery can take up to 1-3 weeks from the shipping date, depending on your location and service in your area.
Entry tax/ form, if applicable, have to be borne by the buyer.
- After your mattress is delivered we recommend that you air it for 4 hours to freshen and remove any aroma from storage. You should also give some time for your mattress filling to settle. You can sleep on it whilst this happens, but don't worry if your mattress feels slightly different after a few night's sleep
- When you remove your bedding for washing it's a good opportunity to let you mattress air for half an hour or more. We also recommend that you vacuum it every month or two; take care not to damage the outer surface as this can be fairly delicate.
- If you ever need to move or store your mattress you should never fold it as this can damage the interior construction and will reduce the quality of the comfort and support. Your mattress will generally be supplied with care and cleaning instructions from the manufacturer but we recommend using a very mild detergent if you need to remove any stains or spills.
- Always use a mattress protector for your mattress as it keeps the mattress hygeinic and also increase the life of the mattress.