1st Time in India – A Complete Natural Latex Mattress (Made of Organic Components)
Latex is a naturally derived biodegradable product. It comes from the rubber tree. Latex is hypo- allergenic and breathes to keep you warm in winters and cool in summers. Bacteria, mildew and mold cannot live in latex mattress. Independent tests prove that latex mattresses are three times more resistant to dust mites and bacteria than any other mattress. The benefits of a latex mattress is anti fungal, hygienic, self-ventilation, anti dust mite, excellent body support and ergonomic.
Latex “sleeps cooler” than memory foam. Its open-cell structure lets air move freely, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer. If you sleep hot on memory foam, latex foam may be the bedding option that finally lets you have the body-contouring support of foam without the heat.
Latex also retains its shape better against the warmth of your body than memory foam does. Memory foam can actually become softer and less supportive when exposed to your body temperatures or the warm air under a heavy blanket; latex maintains the same level of support regardless of temperature.
Organic Cotton Wadding Quilting
Organic Cotton Wadding certified with GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) recognition has been used in the mattress for quilting. The benefits of the cotton wadding quilting is:
- Using natural fiber as the raw material, allowing you to be cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Light feel, soft and good insulation, with down and feather feeling.
- Cotton wadding is ideal for people who suffer allergies, as they are hypoallergenic.
Tencel Fabric is of botanic origin, since it is extracted from the raw material wood. Tencel Fabric is more absorbent than cotton, softer than silk and cooler than linen. Its universality makes it possible to enjoy a completely botanic bed from nature. Nothing is dreamier than that when you go to sleep in a botanic bed.
- It puts a stop to the unrestricted growth of mites in bedding.
- Its excellent moisture absorption mold development is prevented. A dry sleeping area prohibits water condensation, which makes the formation of mold impossible.
- It helps to alleviate skin irritation. It is particularly cool to the touch and soft on skin.
- The natural moisture in the fabric makes it a static-free fabric without any electrostatic buildup. This property allows for a better night’s sleep and absolute relaxation allowing muscles to completely regenerate during the night.
It creates the most favorable conditions for sleeping cool in summer and pleasantly warm in winter.